Saturday, March 23, 2013

Milk Protein for Face



Two fantastic products I cannot live without! I absolutely love what they do to my skin and have been using it for over ten years now.

I don't break out too often since i have dry skin- but when the pimples decide to pop up, I use Himalaya's Acne-n-Pimple Cream and the bumps reduce in size in just a few days. The only problem i find with this cream is that it stays on your face until you wash it off- so you definitely don't want to put make-up over this. By the way, Himalaya sells herbal products (yay for natural skin care!)

The second product is a milk protein pack by Biotique. The scent is simply divine and it's used to smooth out wrinkles and give your face a nice glow:-) When i started using this product, it was never for wrinkles but for the way it made me feel- fresh, clean and it left my skin glowing every time. This product mentions that it's gentle on skin- and it's true- i never had any reactions till date!

Biotique has a variety of products you can choose from (you can find it on Amazon)- walnut skin polisher (cleanser), coconut milk cream (skin lightening cream), & clove oil and wild turmeric pack (anti blemish face pack for oily skin). Biotique is a pretty good company, but i must say that not all product lines work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment